Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikio

Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]   Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 pm

A humanoid ferret wearing a full outfit of armor, appeared in the distance being attack by a small hoard of bees. They were throwing their hands in front of their face in attempt to attack the bees. The humanoid ferret ran into the forest and disappeared, only for a loud high pitched voice to scream. A large hoard of birds flew out of the trees and the humanoid ferret ran out of the forest screaming and running in a circle; following the ferret was what looked like what would happen if a celery stick and a turkey had a baby.

The turkey flew onto the humanoid ferret's back and pecked them on the head then proceeded to flap it's wings and fly away back into the forest. The ferret then ran into the forest again in curiosity. Wondering why the turkey looked that way. A strawberry rabbit ran out of the forest being chased by a chocolate dire wolf, then they both ran back in. The ferret came out of the forest being followed by a cotton candy sheep, and looking harried.

The ferret felt like they were slowly starting to feel like they were going insane; like they were seeing things. This whole situation was bizarre even for a video game, and they wished that someone would explain to them what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]   Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Walking through the forest slowly Meilin let out a sigh. "Yeesh, today was quite the handful if I don't say so my self."

Stopping themselves so that they didn't step on the creature in front of them, they paused. It didn't look right. In order to get a better look they bent down to see a squirrel that oddly seemed to look like it was made out of sugar cookie. Curious Meilin sat down to see a plethora of animals that looked to have taken the form of sweets. Gently picking up a small turtle made of a sweet roll, they laid down on a log. Allowing the turtle walk on their chest while they considered the situation out loud.

"I let myself stay up too much again didn't I? Hm. No, this is wrong, I know I am tired but not that tired. What could of-" A loud screech filled the forest. In reaction a flock of birds flew out of the trees. "What in the blazes! What did that come from?!"

They rose to their feet setting down the turtle carefully on the grass. Then, as quickly as they could, Meilin ran to the direction of the screech. Finally reaching the edge of the forest they noticed the cotton candy sheep chasing the lamian in armor who was unaffected by the food-like virus that had occurred. In a slightly shaky voice they spoke up.

"Um... did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Hikio

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]   Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Hikio the ferret walked up to the stranger, - whoever they were - wearing a black robe of some sort, with a golden feather earing they had their black hair in a long braid. "There was this weird turkey mixed with a vegetable! And a strawberry rabbit and-"

The ferret started to mumble their words as they walked in a circle digging their claws into the dirt. Wondering what they could possibly do to stop all the madness, "You see them right? Should we call someone to take them away? Is this ok? Should we even tell someone!?"

The ferret resisted the urge to run across the fields of grass and trees in search of someone to help. "They're everywhere, it's like an apocalypse! Who is doing this? We need to find out now! But I don't know how!?! Do you know anyone that can help?"

Hikio shook their head suddenly, forcing herself to calm down. "Well... to start off, I should introduce myself, my name is Hikio; and what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]   Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:49 pm

"Well... to start off, I should introduce myself, my name is Hikio; and what's yours?"

Baffled by the lamians rampage of questions they managed after a moment to speak up. "Meilin, my name is Meilin, nice to meet you. Um, if you don't mind me asking what do you mean by we need to find out who did this? Were you implying that we're going to work together?

Before Hikio had a chance to answer, Meilin spotted something moving in the underbrush. Meilin rushed over to the strawberry bunny that had finally managed to evade to chocolate wolf and began petting the poor thing to sleep. In a very agitated tone of voice Meilin spoke up once again.

"I'll help you find out what or whoever did this to the innocent creatures of this forest." Setting the sleeping bunny down on a near by patch of tall grass, Meilin headed toward Hikio." Alrighty then if we are going to find whatever or whoever caused this mess we need to start first with finding were the most chaos is. My first thought is that it might be at the core of the forest."

Meilin took a deep breath to calm down and smoothly spoke. "Do you have any possible idea who or what is doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]   Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Victory [Hikio and Meilin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Savior :: Role Play :: Introductory RP-
Jump to: