Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vexx

Vexx

Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 am

There was a deep unnatural groaning noise as the exuterian cart was twisted over onto its side and further, forcing the people inside to hold on or fall out. They held on of course, screaming even as a potion crashed to the ground beneath them and created a fluffy cloud for them to land on. With one last shake of the cart the people tumbled out and onto the cloud, landing more softly than they had thought they would.

As if irritated the creature tossed the cart aside, toward the three dimensional cars that were flying about. The cart landed with a huge crash on the edge of the area that the carts could fly blocking anyone trying to flee that direction. Not that the cars would have carried anyone outside their boundary anyway.

The crowd was full on fleeing now at the ruckus, particularly when the skeletal creation turned on the people now that there wasn't a cart in its hands. People were stepped on, bumped into, shoved into stalls. It was dangerous to be on the ground, and growing more dangerous by every moment.

Which is when suddenly a massive naga appeared out of nowhere. The summon flexed its tail and the skeletal man pointed his finger at the creation which opposed his plans of disruption. "Monstero."

His voice was a deep growl as he commanded his summon forward to fight the naga. The two summons were about the same size, but Monstero as the skeletal beast was called by its master was taller and broader where the naga was long. Immediately Monstero moved to grasp the naga however it could; its long claws looking wickedly sharp.

"Log off now, if you want to live. I will not warn you again."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:18 pm

The kart flew through the air, knocking into Artemis, sending her flying out of her seat.  Falling to the ground, she remembered the feather fall potion she had gotten recently.  She pulled up her inventory and started scrolling until she found it.  Grabbing it out of her inventory she readied to take a swig when *THUD*. She hit the floor and so did the bottle,  splintering and shattering underneath her.  Pulling herself up,  she opened her inventory, this time looking for healing potions.

As she brushed the shards of glass out of her chest and hands, Artemis looked around.  No longer looking at the giant skeleton or the mystery figure,  She noticed an individual.  The reason this person stood out to Artemis was the fact that they were wearing bright and fluffy clothing, so she could have been an NPC but they were aiding others.   NPCs wouldn't do that... would they?

Seeing this brilliantly dressed character fighting back,  Artemis felt braver, more courageous.  Rushing forwards Artemis thought This is crazy.  This is crazy.  This is crazy.  Oh my god I'm actually doing this.  This is crazy
Back to top Go down
Garrak

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:08 pm

Panic had spread. People pushing past him roughly pushed others to the side. They were like fish in a barrel. Garrak needed to get their attention before he or someone else gets trampled.

Looking around, he spotted a nearby roof. Teleporting to it, he began to wave his arms violently, desperately trying to get thier attention. Sure he was terrified, but were they not all heroes in this game? "I might get a scar for this but he would get it for bravery" thought garrak. "Just imagine the gold he has as well"

He started shouting " Calm down! We must stay and fight and help evacuate those who are hurt or young. I see one villian, and he stands to cause fear. However we should not succumb to this fear, for we are heroes."

Unfortunately his speech fell deaf on most ears. Too many people were busy panicking. He thought for a second before he came to a realization. Sparks lept to his hands. He would definately get thier attention with this...
Back to top Go down
DeathIncarnate

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Rushing over to the stall with the Mana Regen muffins was about the smartest thing Death could do at this point.  Shoving a muffin in his mouth,

"Log off now, if you want to live. I will not warn you again."

he grabbed another and stuck it in his pocket.  As he turned around to see how his Naga was forming, he heard a vicious sound of scales and flesh being rent by the claws of the monster this figure had summoned.  Gods please don't let me be too late!!

Running within distance of his summon to get off his spell was a little more difficult now, as there were throngs of people between him and the battling monstrosities.  Oh man... People are gonna get mad at me for this...  But I want that summon!!!  Death's horse was resummoned and mounted.  
"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as he spurred his mount towards the ensuing combat.

Carts were flying around and crashing into each other around him, causing Death to keep a wary eye on the surroundings, not just the figure and their summon.  Apparently he wasn't the only one that refused to acquiesce to this individual's request.  There was that little person that was craw... what are they doing?
Death watched as sparks started forming on this person's hands while trying to get the attention of the passersby. Wish I could watch what happened!!  My summon!

His horse spurred forward with a mighty bound, quickly closing the distance between Death and the Naga.  As soon as Death was close enough to feel the familiar energy of his Naga coursing through him, he pointed at it and watched as cords of bone began to pop out, forming an intricate latticework of armour to aid the naga against physical blows.  I just hope that it will form before that thing kills my Naga...

Drake alt tabbed to make sure that his Virus Scanner was up to date and running, then alt tabbed back into game.  He was smart enough to know that it wasn't TOOOOO hard to get someone's information online.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 5:04 am

Chaos sprang around her, but Delilah remained steadfast. Helping those who have fallen to stand up and carefully herding the crowd away from the giant summon. There wasn’t even just one anymore. She noticed another one, a giant pretty snake, that got promptly shredded by the skeleton monster. Out of reflex she hurled the first health potion from her inventory onto the Naga. The candy red liquid splattered across the wound just in time before the skeletal armour popped. She kept another one on hand just in case. Which turn out to be soon as she looked around and immediately spotted one of the players that fell from the kart.

She rushed towards the orc lady and pushed the potion into her hands. “Take this and go somewhere safe if you need to.” She smiled, gentle and reassuring. “It’ll be alright. Let’s keep ourselves safe first.”

Then the man spoke again. This time Delilah did send a report. Hopefully someone will give this player a stern talking to. It’s okay to have fun and show off in a game but to make so many people panicky and scared was just so mean! And saying scary things like “if you want to live” was too far. Many seemed to agree with her, as she could see and hear a handful of people staying back and try to keep some sort of order.

Seeing another player shouting from rooftop, trying to encourage others to stay back and help. Not many really listened but she was rather happy that some wanted to help out. Between the naga and their summon, a small goblin on roof and a guy that just rode in to field on a mount. She felt pretty reasonable the man would stop. Still he has to hear a piece of her mind.

“Don’t be a meanie! You are scaring the children! That’s not very nice!” Delilah shouted.
Back to top Go down
Vexx

Vexx

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2020 2:17 pm

Most people were running away and Vexx nodded to himself in grim satisfaction. Even more had simply logged off like he had told them to, including all of those that he had forcefully disembarked from the roller coaster. Now however his summon was engaged with a large naga and there was a small resistant cell of players growing who were refusing to log off or even to flee. Which left him with little choice but to deal with them directly.

Four were not so many, though he knew that security for the game would be arriving eventually.

The naga could not bleed, but Monstero's attacks were slowly but surely wearing it down. In spite of this the undead naga wrapped itself around Monstero, containing the summon for the moment. A red potion healed some of the damage done by Monstero, and the original summoner of the beast added a layer of armor to it. Working together the players were making this a far more challenging fight than the hacker had anticipated.

Lich blue eyes flickered from one to the other, but it was a defiant voice which cinched the decision for the hacker. In a flicker of blue light the hacker's avatar vanished briefly only to reappear behind Delilah. Six arms reached out for her from the dark. Those clawed fingers held power too, the power to wither and decay anything that they touched.

I'm sorry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garrak

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Garrak sprung into action. Flinging foreballs at the Monstero. He rapidly expended his mana and it was taking a toll. His breath was getting ragged and his vision was fading. Fire and dark magic is a truly unstable form of magic and with power comes price.

His hands started smoking and shaking. A fire started inside his skin scorching it from the inside. Garrak was bound to self destruct. However, out of the corner of his eye, Garrak saw the hacker teleport behind the Kind One. The one who valued her life below others and was willing to stay and protect the others. Skimming the player list, he found the name Delilah. He teleported using the last of his mana, toppling Delilah out of the way.

"Run, and remember me if you have some excess gold"

Cracking and crumbling, Garrak became consumed by the magic and begin to fall apart, releasing massive heat waves. Garrak fell apart like a statue that had been dropped, limbs dropping and cracking.

"This is it. My fourth death"
Back to top Go down
DeathIncarnate

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 11:00 am

As the sight of the Bone Armour effects began, a splash of red coated the Naga where it had taken a particularly vicious gash.  The flesh underneath began to knit itself back together; the wound closing rapidly as if it had never even happened.  Someone was... HELPING me...?  Other than the one run in with Rayne, he'd not had any positive interactions with other players.  

The thought that other people were not giving into this turd nugget's demands was quite reassuring.  This spurred Death's enthusiasm to take the fight to this bastard, regardless of outcome.  The mount continued it's course towards the ensuing clash of the titans, hurtling Death closer and closer to the melee.

Over the din, a voice rang clear and strong,
"Don’t be a meanie! You are scaring the children! That’s not very nice!"

This almost instantly produced results.  The assailant that had so suddenly disappeared, also disappeared and reappeared behind the figure that had made the announcement.   As the outstretched arms of the attacker reached out to grab this strong willed, albeit interestingly dressed, figure; what looked to be the same person that was crawling around earlier had transported themselves in between the two and pushed the would-be-victim out of the way whilst the little fella's form began to break down.

Flames shot out like a solar flare in full force from each erupting orifice that appeared one after another. Fingers it was at first; the sparks that had started to form were replaced by erupting fissures of free flowing flames. His eyes spewed out green crackling fire with sparks of energy. As his body continued to break down, giving fully into the magic that consumed his form; each appendage that fell off would cause another lash of heat to issue forth from where flesh had once been attached to flesh. Now there was only flame.

Death could feel the heat from each and every wave as the little figure continued to do... whatever it was he was doing. Whatever it was, he knew he didn't want to be next to it. Death hauled on the reins of his mount, pulling hard to the right to veer away from the intense fireball that was getting bigger and hotter by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 am

Suddenly there was a shove from behind her back. Delilah hit the floor with an adorable oof. She got up just in time to see her saviour about to be consumed by his own magic. Her brain scrambled in trying to find out what could possibly save the little goblin, but there was simply no time. As fast as she could she cast Divine Protection, throwing the ice shield as far and wide as possible. She made sure it was at least close to the blast so that maybe both the other two players could be shielded behind the ice. It does leave her partially exposed, but that was not important to her.

She looked around frantically trying to do a quick head count on who still stayed in the area. Hopefully most of the others already left and logged off. Also hopefully the mean skeleton man could get to safety as well. Even though it was absolutely horrifying for the man to hurt another, but she doesn’t want him to be hurt as well. She doesn’t want any fighting – period.

Delilah mentally promised herself she would definitely learn how to craft a sleeping potion.

Back to top Go down
Vexx

Vexx

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Even as the skeletal hands reached out for Delilah, a second player came hurtling out of nowhere to push her aside. The small figure hit her and continued to roll away, and the hacker was surprised to note that the little man was falling to pieces. Pixilating before his very eyes already. No need to destroy what was already being destroyed, the hacker merely backed away slowly from the sight of the small figure that was rapidly disintegrating from his own power.

The hacker wasn't the only one moving away from him, everyone was save the girl that the hacker had reached out for. She alone remained where she was, throwing up a barrier to protect the other players from the intense fireball that rocked the fairgrounds. Bright light lit up the area briefly and the last of Garrak faded into pixels and dust leaving Delilah's barrier barely intact.

Even so her timely spell had protected the other players. The hacker himself included among them.

Suddenly there was a blaring alarm in the area, and a loud voice came over the game.

"Players in this area are asked to log off while a problem with the game is assessed. Thank you for your understanding." The words made the hacker tilt back his head and a synthesized sound came pouring out. The sound of laughter. Lich blue eyes fell on the players remaining, those that had so far fought against him. Silently asking them what they were going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]   Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Time [Vexx - Hacker Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next