Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] Empty
PostSubject: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:42 pm

Walking around Artemis inspected this gem she had found.  According to the tool tip it was a one of a kind rare item.  She palmed it, feeling the jagged edges on her rough skin.  Sticking the gem onto her pocket, she made her way over to the checkpoint, hoping to save her progress and log off.

She had just finished setting the respawn point up when the smell of the hot dog stand next to her wafted over,  enticing her to get one.  Walking of the checkpoint, she went over to the stand.  As she pulled out her wallet, she realized how empty her wallet was.  Ignoring that she used the remaining money in her pocket to pay for her hot dog.

Sitting down, she pulled out the gem once more and was astounded at how it sparkled.  She sat in silence, putting the gem back in her pocket, she thought of her friend Rayne.  Artemis thought of the fact that she had nearly died twice and Rayne had saved her ass both times.  Artemis was contemplating what she could do for Rayne when the well dressed figure came up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 3:26 pm

There were all sorts of people on the street. Tall, short. Wide, slender. Ordinarily the bustle of life would have been a welcome distraction for Kol. A place to find someone to fill the empty hours with. Today however he had already found his quarry. It hadn't been difficult. Not only had the description of the individual in question been very detailed, but so too had the item said to be in their possession. One that the orcish woman kept flashing as she walked along.

In truth she wasn't particularly interesting in of herself. She was large, but she moved without the sort of self-possession that people who are naturally large move with. There was a damaged weapon on her hip, but she moved carelessly like she kept forgetting it was there. All of this told him that she was likely a new player, or a newer one.

His sharp green eyes followed her as she took a seat and pulled out the gem in question and he drew subtly closer, and closer to her. She seemed totally unaware that she was being followed, but then Kol himself didn't particularly stand out. No, his black suit and unimpressive looking physique made it easy to overlook him. Kol's smile widened as he drew close to her. Long fingers wrapped around her neck before she ever knew that he was there. Traced like lace around her throat and then pulled tight.

"Bonjour, and farewell mon ami."
His words were gently accented by the language he had been born speaking, and with those simple words he twisted.
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 8:57 am

Lou had just finished purchasing his new spell from the trainer and decided to grab a bite to eat.  It was early on into midday and he had been busy trekking his way back to town during the normal lunch hour.  Lou had been spending pretty heavily lately on Roasted Venison for increased Agility and Seared Bear for the Armour bonuses and didn't plan on going anywhere any time soon, so a dog or a burger would be fine today; just something to get rid of the hunger bar.

Arriving at the street where most of the low end food vendors were at, it wasn't too hard to find a stand with something to eat.  Hmm... let's see here... Roast Rat, no thank you.  Jellied Jackal Jaw Surprise... If that is in the low end vendor area...NOOOOO WAAAYYY do I want that 'surprise'! Green Gilled Gnorl Goat Gnocchi... Hmm... maybe... What else is there...?  From across the way a green orc lady towering above everyone caught his eye just in time to see a hotdog stand next to her. SCORE!!!  "Hot Dogs! (Don't Ask!)" was the sign for this one.  Fair enough.

"What'll it be, Stranger?", the vendor asked as Lou walked up to the counter.  

"I assume... a hot dog...?"

With a jovial laugh the vendor got a hot dog for Lou and with a quick gesture, indicated where the condiments were.  Lou walked over to put on his favorite fixings and watched sadly as someone was about to player kill that poor orc lady that had unknowingly shown him his quarry:  THE HOT DOG!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 10:50 am

Artemis tried to scream out as the long fingers reached around her neck,  but was silenced with a sharp SNAP.  She felt her vertebrae pull apart as her neck snapped.  She felt each individual bone fracturing and coming out of place.

That was the disadvantage to having a realistic game,  dying hurt badly.

Artemis felt her conciseness drift upwards only to be smashed back downwards.  Her entire being was woven back to one piece as she re-spawned.  She checked herself, making sure that all the necessary parts were there.  Feet, check. Legs, check. Hips, check. Arms, check.

Artemis let out a sigh of releif.  Dying was not fun, as she had discovered many times before.  However, dying in a well populated area was new to her.  She looked around for the animal who killed her.

Little did she know that that "creature" was no beast, and it was still on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm

There was a beautiful moment of surprise. A moment where her eyes widened just so, and her lips parted as if she might question what had happened to her. He would have loved to answer that question. This first time though, he sent her gently into the deep. Watched her eyes widen and roll back in unconsciousness and that brief beautiful spark of pain. Then with a final loud crack she was gone entirely. Vanishing out of his hands like so much smoke.

The moment that she was gone his head went up, his sharp green eyes already hunting for her again. He was almost certain that she had set her spawn point close at hand. There was of course, no way to tell for certain, but many people set their save points in what were largely considered safe locations.

Indeed, luck was with him, and the orc respawned not more than a few feet from where she had so recently passed away. With discordant grace Kol moved through the crowd, once more stalking his unsuspecting prey. Even looking right at him, she never saw him coming. She was expecting a monster of some kind. A creature which had killed her and would attack the other unsuspecting shoppers. He however was a creature of more focused determination, and so he came right up to her, his hand aimed directly at her stomach to pierce deeply.

Such was the benifit of using his hands as his weapons that he could cause them to cut as deeply as any blade. This time he was right in front of her, his wicked smile wide as her expression shifted, as she came to recognize him as the threat that he was.
"You have taken some-thing which is not yours." It was conversational. A continuation of that which he had begun before he killed her the first time.
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 8:36 am

Lou half paid attention to the player killing as he was more interested in getting some food. Player Killing wasn't a rarity, so nothing to worry about.

"Mmmm.... Onions... Relish... Blood... ew..." Lou mumbled to himself as he loaded up his dog and looked up at the wrong time.

That wasn't the nicest way to have killed someone...

*POOF!*

Mouth open and ready to take a bite of his fully condiment loaded dog, Lou watched the orc lady pop into a quickly dissipating wisp of smoke only to reappear a few feet from where she was.

*Chomp munch munch chomp*

Eyes rolling into the back of his head with the deliciousness of the hotdog, Lou didn't notice right away that the assassin walked right over to the orc lady again and was prepping for another Player Kill.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 10:42 am

Looking for the creature, Artemis felt her stomach wrench. Looking down, she saw the blade like thing embedded inside herself. This time she let out a scream as the blade cut her insides to ribbons, blood pouring out of her like a fountain. She gasped for breath as her lungs were crushed by the amount of blood filling her internal cavity.

She panicked, drawing her mace and biting back the pain. She lunged forward, plunging the blade deeper. Holding the mace out in front of her, she noticed her attacker. A man!? She tried to pull back on her attack, but momentum and her weakening arms had other plans. The mace flew forward, dragging her with it. By this point, the blade was fully embedded from one side of her coming out her back. She felt her consciousnesses leaving her body as the blood drained from the gaping hole in her stomach. Artemis tried desperately to call for help once more, only to make an unrecognizable gargling noise.

She felt her body rip itself from her as she re-spawned. Her newer form leaving a sensation as it wove her back together. She readied her mace to swing at anyone who came at her with a weapon.

Not seeing Kol already on his way.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:07 am

Warmth enveloped his hand as it slid deep into her belly. He grinned and it was a thing of pure joy. Joy at the scent of blood that rose up like the smell of roses to tickle at his senses. She reacted so beautifully. Gasping in surprise once again, the expression almost the same as before, but different. Because she was beginning to understand.

She moved forward, thrusting his hand deeper inside her and he made a soft murmuring sound, his other hand rising up automatically to help hold her up. It brought them somewhat closer together, but she was reacting to the pain forcing him to hop backwards or get hit by her weapon.

"Not yet mon ami." He murmured softly to her, purring as people around them began to realize what was going on and clear out. It left him with a clear line of sight to her as she spawned again. Immediately he moved in, knowing that she was ready for him now and anticipating the fight to come. She would not be such easy prey a third time, but that only served to send his heart to beating.

This time he circled around her, using the crowd to hide his presence and come up from behind her. Rather than sink his hand into some soft part of her body, he opened his mouth and allowed long fangs to descend. Wicked, sharp things, they were so long that when he closed his mouth he cut himself on them, bleeding himself with tiny pinpricks of pain that wet his appetite for her blood.

Blood which he sought to take from her neck as he drew in closer to her form. Poison of the weakening, deadly variety was ready to pump into her system. He knew its effects well; the way that it caused a body to become unable to move. Until even one's breath was difficult to draw in. But even to the last breath came one could still feel, still be aware of the world around them and death's inevitable embrace.
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 am

LouCypher had nothing going through his mind as he ate his hot dog. So simple. So delicious. So... bloody... Lots of player killing happening here today. Wait.. There is only one orc in this entire area. Are people spawn camping her? Lou shoved the rest of his hotdog in his mouth and chewed while making his way over to where the Orc was now pouring a fountain of blood over... Was this the same person that killed her? It was hard to see who exactly it was, being that it was midday in town and people were hustling and bustling about buying supplies for their adventures.

As the body of the Orc lady de-materialized and reformed, Lou watched in disbelief as the same person made their way through the throng to position themselves back behind their target again. As she began to form, you could see a mixed expression in her face of horror and rage. Her weapon was already at the ready but pointed in the wrong direction. The spawn camping prick had already made his way behind her.

Lou started running over to the area when he saw the fangs drop and the assassin go in for another kill. This was against CoC and this person was violating the ToS. Well, time to work for a living.

"Hey! YOU! Stop doing what you are doing or you will be reported. Stop killing that Orc!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:52 am

Hearing the newer arrival yelling to her attacker,  Artemis whirled around.  She was horrified to see the bloodthirsty look in his eyes,  those bright green eyes staring lustfuly towards hey as the teeth Made their way towards her neck.  Spinning back around,  she fell forwards.  Attempting to fall into a tumble, she fell flat on her belly, settling for a pathetic crawl.

Crawling away,  Artemis made her way to behind the man who had alerted her. "Thank you." she said as she stood up,  cowering behind the officer.  Looking at the attacker,  she sat fearful.  His well dressed appearance gave a comfortable vibe.  His teeth glistened in the light. Artemis stood shaking with fear at the sight of this clearly experienced player.

He's a vampire! She chuckled nervously, distracting herself from the fear slowly eating at her insides.  He should be sparkly!

Staying behind the officer, she held herself to the max of her hight, weapon drawn and locked onto Kol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next