Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol

Kol

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 12:20 pm

It was not Artemis' fall which saved her from Kol's reaching fangs. The tall, unnaturally built man would have been more than willing to fall on top of her to achieve his goal. In fact the thought held a certain appeal to him. To drop on top of her from above and drain her blood as she kicked and screamed...

No, it was that other voice which stalled him. Bright green eyes blinked languidly from where he was slightly hunched over, ready to give into gravity.
"Hey!  YOU!  Stop doing what you are doing or you will be reported.  Stop killing that Orc!" Kol blinked again, like a sleeper waking slowly from a warm bed and good dreams into reality. He licked his lips where his fangs had cut them and the taste of his own blood whet his appetite. Sang along his senses and sent him a step toward the small man who had spoken to him.

Bright red hair and luscious skin. The clothing was dismissed without a second thought, but Kol noticed the way the man held himself with authority, the way he seemed to think that his words would indeed stall Kol in his quest to kill the woman he had been sent after. He stepped closer, drawn in by the other man like a moth to flame. And how accurate that statement with hair so brilliantly colored.

"Oh?" Kol's voice was thick and deepened slightly, rounded at the edges as he drew out the sound of the utterance he had spoken. "Very well mon ami, I will cease to kill her."

He grinned broadly and took another step in; swayed and loomed into the other man's space. One hand reached out gently, to touch that beautiful hair. He could not help himself. "Perhaps you would prefer to play with me instead oui? I promise I will make it an experience you will not forget."
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 8:26 am

Lou watched as the assailant dropped their focus from the orc and diverted their attention to him.  One step forward and Lou activated his Bow, two steps forward and Lou began to feel uneasy; "Very well mon ami, I will cease to kill her.",  third step forward and was now moving in to touch Lou's hair.  The man was now hovering over Lou; easily two feet taller.  Having seen how fast this man was able to dispatch that large target, he wasn't about to assume he would do any better if taken unawares and activated his bow and his special Slick.  

The man's hand was blocked by Lou's arm as Lou reached for his bow.  The moment Lou's hand touched the bow, the magic began to pour forth.  Sheets of ice springing out like race horses being released from their pen at the sound of the gun, layered themselves one upon another, to form a magnificent specimen of an Ice Bow; the two limbs become bladed, exaggerated versions of what they were.  The runes carved into each limb are now glowing with magic from beneath the layers of ice now adorning the bow.

Looking up at the threat looming over him, Lou felt his feet cover over in a protective layer of ice as the ground around his feet began to freeze.
"Perhaps you would prefer to play with me instead oui? I promise I will make it an experience you will not forget." "Hopefully this will help cool you off a bit, Sir." Lou said as he nodded towards his now brandished bow.  Lou did a quick little five foot adjustment backwards, smiling inward at what he hoped this man wouldn't see if he tried to take another step towards Lou.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Artemis stumbled as the snakelike figure moved towards Lou. She struggled to keep on her feet; her knees shook, and she only lasted a few seconds before falling down. As she began to rise for a second time, Artemis drew her mace and glared at Kol. It was clearly written on her face how much she disliked him. She was not going to let him get away.

She halted for a moment, still unsteady, and worried that staying would get her stuck in the same situation as last time. With that foul vampire’s teeth sunk deep into her flesh. She dismissed the thought quickly however, before readying a strike on the target; ready to help defend the helpful stranger who stopped her assailant if he needed it. She watched as as the killer reached into the man’s hair, sinking into the other man’s red locks but didn't see much else as she ate the pavement yet again.

It was a struggle to get to her feet once again; she sat confused and staring at the ice which had just formed up around Lou. Looking at it, she noticed that the ice seemed to be some kind of ability going off. Specifically, it seemed to be something that Lou was doing; not the vampire. She pulled herself up for a third and final effort somehow managed this time to keep on her feet as she looked at the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:42 am

With Artemis set aside, Kol set his gaze firmly on LouCypher. It was a heavy weight, the breadth of his full attention. The sharp, hungry expression which roiled with something even darker in the depths of those green orbs was enough to chill any soul that met them. Yet, LouCypher's words gave him the briefest of pause, his head tilted almost awkwardly off to the side as he seemed to think about what had been said before letting loose a small grinding noise.

"Oui. It is cold, but I will not let it dismay me." With this soft but empathetic promise, Kol followed quickly in the other man's freezing wake. Each step was treacherous with the ground freezing underneath LouCypher's feet, but Kol's discordant movements belayed a world of grace and every time it seemed that he might lose his balance he closed the distance between them a little more.

"Come, let us begin the beautiful dance, yes?" He murmured something more quietly that was lost to the wind particularly when his hand swung out in a myriad of dizzying blows that seemed to have no rhyme or reason to them at all. He was like a puppet drawn on strings. Unreal, and worse, unending in his pursuit.
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:19 pm

The man with an unwavering and soul piercing gaze, hearing Lou's subtle threat, let out a small grinding noise from his mouth.
"Oui. It is cold, but I will not let it dismay me." was the response that Lou received to his weak threat.  Letting a small muscle twitch of a grin betray his inner thoughts, Lou's short lived elation was cut short by the griefer's next action.

"Come, let us begin the beautiful dance, yes?"
Upon seeing the aggressor nimbly walk over his Ice Slick, Lou enacted the second part of his four step plan.  Lou grabbed ahold of one of the carvings on his belt and dropped it to the ground unceremoniously.  From the ground sprung forth a wall to separate himself from the would-be attacker.  Once out of sight of the aggressor, Lou sprinted along the wall for about 10 feet, turned around and sprinted back, taking care to move over enough so his ice slick had a 10 foot distance behind him and a 10 foot radius from the wall to the edge of his slick.

Kevin hit M1 on his keyboard to post a pre-determined macro-set message: "I had really hoped to settle this in a more peaceful manner!" while almost simultaneously hitting Escape and clicking on "Report Abuse".  As the dialogue box popped up, Kevin hit M18 to post another pre-determined macro-set message  into the report.
"Evidence of a player going against CoC and ToS.  Requesting verification.
Admin Code 8675309"

Lou readied himself for his opponents next move with the wide swath of ice to his left and his ears straining to hear the slightest movement as his mind slowed down and prepared itself for what might be intense combat.
"What say we go on a quest or two and gain some experience and tales?" Lou called out with a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Artemis moved towards the vampiric figure, mace in hand. After the repeated attacks from Kol, she was done. The bastard had pissed her off, and now he had it coming

Hopping onto the ice, she began sprinting to the best of her ability. The ungraceful/tractionless running did little to catch up, but slowly she began to reach speeds high enough to gain on him. Activating her acrobatic feat, the speed increased quickly as she charged at Kol.

With the feat active, suddenly she had much more traction, and she no longer felt the fatigue of repeated death. Her thick figure barreled across the ice towards the wall and her target quickly. Artemis stretched her arms out as wide as she could, attempting to catch the green eyed gentleman in a grasp. Her scarred arms grabbed at Kol's center of mass just before she slammed full speed into the wall, and crashing through.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Even as Kol reached out for the man, a wall sprang into existence between himself and his prey. The man was, for all intents and purposes gone. Kol looked to the left and to the right, but failed find the one that had asked him to cease his actions against the orc. A soft sigh of disappointment left his lips, but he did not allow himself to fall into depression. There was always something to do in this game, and he was certain he could find someone to vent the small tingle of something dark crawling up his spine upon.

He turned slowly from the wall, allowing his green eyes to slide across the crowd of people. The orc was of no interest to him any longer. His work with her was done and...

Someone's voice cut through his slightly muddled thoughts; his attention divided by the necessity of seeking out someone... anyone...

There? A voice...

Then, the orc was crashing into him full-barrel. He had dismissed her utterly from his mind as if she had ceased to exist. His back hit the wall and the stunning sensation of having his breath crushed from his breast was utterly consuming. Kol's vision went black briefly from the pain of it, and he did nothing to cushion the blow. Instead he fell to the ground, the momentum carrying him a few feet amid the rubble.

Breath eased back into his body and he slowly, carefully drew himself to his feet. It was a broken, unnatural movement, his left arm hanging seemingly uselessly at his side as blood dripped from his lips. Kol's tongue flicked out to catch the crimson thread and draw it into his mouth.
"Jealous ma ami?"

Green eyes almost seemed to glow with intensity. "Did he speak too quickly? Do you want for this? To feel this most sweet pain at my hand." He lifted his right hand and motioned for her to join him. Gone and forgotten was everything else. Only this existed. The sweet red and black pain consuming his body; and the one that had caused it.
Back to top Go down
LouCypher

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 9:02 am

Lou was prepared for this person to do anyth... *CRASH* The icewall that Lou had set up suddenly had two figures crashing through it.  If Lou had been just a tad bit taller, they'd have collided with him and smashed him under the weight of their bodies.  Instead, they flew right over him and onto his 20 foot wide/long patch of ice that he'd made in preparation of the fight to come.  Lou grinned as he watched them spin around a time or two before the aggressor stood up with a limp arm and re-addressed the orc that apparently had finally had enough and was fighting for themselves.

Lou took this time to attach the last figurine he had on his belt to his nocked arrow.  It was an intricately carved three dimensional cube of ice.  Lou took two steps to the side while the attacker was standing up after being blown through his thick wall of ice. He aimed at the shaken up attacker, careful to aim where the orc wouldn't be standing up at, and fired the missile while he addressed the orc, not paying any attention to Lou at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 9:15 pm

Artemis was quick to her feet, the Acrobatic ability doing its job. Her gaze flipped up to peer at the figure she had just bowled through a wall. She nearly screamed at the sight of the disfigured Kol, holding himself up as though she hadn't broken several of his bones. She took a step back, terrified at the appearance of the bloodied PC grinning at her with vampire fangs.

"Did he speak too quickly? Do you want for this? To feel this most sweet pain at my hand."

Her face contorted into a grimace at the vampires' offer. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Artemis took a step back, glaring at the assassin.

"Are you sick? What is wrong with you?" The tone of disgust in her voice was evident, as there was no attempt to hide it. Her mace lay forgotten in her hand as she continued backing away from her attacker.
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:51 am

Unsteadily, Kol wavered where he stood. The pain made it difficult to focus on anything else. All he wanted to do was stand there and revel in it, but there was more waiting for him. Right there. He could see her stepping back from him. Her lips moving in soft and jagged motions, but her words were incomprehensible. He was fairly certain that he had hit his head somewhere along the way in the fall.

The words did not matter in any case.

He flew forward, his movements even more jagged and wrong than they had been before now. One arm hung uselessly at his side, but the other... the other worked just fine.

The dark-haired man didn't even notice the arrow that whizzed over his shoulder, barely missing him. If he had not moved forward at the exact instant that he had, it would have hit him. As it was, Kol didn't even really notice the huge cube of ice that sprang into existence where he had been standing.

All of his focus was on the woman. Attacking her was everything to him. His hand slashed out, but it was a feint. A trick meant to make her step back even further so that she would be trapped somewhat by the pile of ice and snow behind her. Putting her in a perfect position to be bitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]   Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Me Softly [Kol, Artemis, and LouCypher]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2