Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]   Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 9:39 pm

The blackness of the empty space stretched on as far as the eye could see.  The light coming from no form in particular illuminated the skeleton before him.  Looking down, he saw that there was no floor, however, he did not seem to be falling or floating, rather just standing.  The temperature difference was a shock, going from the cold of the forest with the small comfort of the fire, to the room temperature air of the new space  Tetrosabier was amazed at the complexity of a room so simple, but Tetrosabier did not let his bewilderment show.  He was too busy listening to the man before him and his offer.

"what would you do with it? With the power to alter reality to your whim?"

Tetrosabier paused in contemplation.  His deep green eyes were a slight shade of yellow, and heavy with thoughts.  He had never thought of what he would exactly do once he had enough power.  He had honestly thought that he would have never gotten this far, even when he was ahead of the game.  The question swirled around his head, like piranhas around a full boat, and equally dangerous.  After giving the question a few moments to solidify in the air, he replied.

"I honestly- I do not know."
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Vexx

Vexx

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]   Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 11:39 am

Smoothly and gracefully Vexx's many hands folded over his chest, the light that emitted from therein dimmed by the fall of the limbs over it. It was impossible to read his expression, there was just too little flesh over his bones to allow for anyone to get a good read on him. Even without those tell-tale expressions to give away what he was thinking he managed to give the impression that he was weighing Tetrosabier. Weighing him very carefully.

There was a long silence following the lamian's words. Long enough to prompt more of an answer if there was one, or perhaps to foster discomfort. Then, from the silence came Vexx's oddly distorted voice once again, the sound of it becoming familiar from their short association.

"It is wise to be cautious going forward. You have a lot to lose should you be caught by the SCCO. You could end up removed from the game entirely. Which for you would mean being trapped in a coma for the foreseeable future." Vexx was quiet a moment, allowing the weight of that statement to sink in. It was a possibility that Tetrosabier may not have considered in the short time that he'd had to think about becoming a part of what Vexx was trying to do.

"We can protect you, but there is some risk in this venture. Risk that you need to seriously consider."
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]   Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 2:34 pm

The risk of being in his mind with no escape left Tetrosabiers head spinning.  Having the ability to talk to others was what had kept him sane all these years.  The thought of lying in a bed left him with a sick feeling in his stomach.  But spending this time in the game had made it almost like a home to him.  The fact that they were trying to make profit off of the people here made his blood boil, though he refused to admit it.

The offer of power, the main thing he had been attempting to achieve, and the ability to stop the changes happening to his home, that is what made Tetrosabier consider this deal.  A quick thought passed through his mind, What would he do if I said no?  He quickly dismissed the idea, returning to Vexx and that beaming gaze of his.  The expressions were vacant from Vexx's face, but Tetrosabier could tell that his worth was being carefully measured.  Tetrosabier took one more moment to contemplate turning back, knowing that he would be risking so much if he went through with this.  But the more he sat silently, weighing his options, the more he was sure that this was the path he was ready to take.

Tetrosabier looked to Vexx and nodded.  "I would be honored to help."
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Vexx

Vexx

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]   Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 7:17 pm

It was clear even on a bird's features that Tetrosabier hadn't really considered the full breadth of the consequences should he be found out as a hacker. The SCCO had a no tolerance policy on hackers. If you were found out to have made any alterations to the original F.I.S.H. or to the software that was the game... you were banned for life. Which for people like Tetrosabier meant a lifetime in a coma; trapped where they could not communicate with their families or doctors.

The game's policy was one of the reasons that so few people had ever tried hacking the game. It wasn't worth it to spend time and resources on a game like Savior only to have it forcibly taken away. Add to that the difficulty of hacking something so complex and the only ones that had taken up the challenge were few and far between.

An organization like the one that Vexx was forming was nigh unthinkable by the SCCO.

The undead avatar nodded once and made a motion with his hand, bringing up what looked incredibly like the initial avatar building tool for Savior. "Then let us begin. You will need a new face to wear." One that wouldn't be known by the SCCO, one that would hide his true self.

"Choose wisely."

-End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]   Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Fear the Reaper [Tetrosabier and Vexx]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2