Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadin

Kadin

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:16 pm

"Oh me? Um honestly sugar, I have no clue what is going on. Ever since I left a shop not to far from here I felt trebly itchy. Now that I am thinking about it the most commotion is over by the gate but I cant see what's over there, too many people are blocking the way. My name's Meilin, um... if you don't mind me asking but what's your name?"

The person's words drew his eye like a light drawing in a moth so that the rest of the words spoken were almost lost to his ears. Far more important were the numerous individuals that were clearly SC.CO members rising to the surface of the water as quickly as they could. Black eyes slid to those that remained on the ground and it was clear that these individuals were having trouble breathing. To the point that they were starting to derez.

Frowning he took a step away from the individual that he had come up to, brow furrowed and smile fading
. "Kadin." He murmured his name almost automatically to a question that was heard more subliminally than in reality. "Pardon me, I must see to what it is that is going on over there."

Even as he spoke he moved, realizing as his eyes took in the scene that there was someone sitting on top of the gate. He couldn't make them out very well at this distance, but he took a screenshot anyways and opened up the messaging system. Which was when he realized that he wasn't breathing either.

Eyes narrowing he quickly sent a message off to the security force, heading over to the nearest vendor that was selling water-breathing potions and showing off his SC.CO badge he picked one up and downed it. Sweet breath rushed back to him and he looked around quickly. The only thing that stood out was that strange figure on the gate. With a quick twist of his hand he pushed a few more of the water-breathing potions into his bag before he rose from the ocean floor to where the strange figure sat.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am

Delilah used up quite a bit of her potion stock helping people. Nothing she used really get rid of the itch properly, but it at least ease the itching. She also stopped several players that almost drew blood with their scratching. However there were a lot of player affected. Other healer class players were also running around, offering whatever aid they could, but it just wasn't enough. She thought the game masters would also be helping people. By the looks of it they seemed to be also running into problems. A few she saw was part of the group rushing for the surface.

She noted there was a slight bit of crowd gathering around the gate. Delilah couldn't quite see what's going on, there were too many taller players around her. It was also not important when there was so many people in need right now.

Suddenly a person rushed passed her, she spun on the spot dizzily. Who was that person? What was going on out there? She shook her head and steady herself, checking her surrounding again. That's when she noticed the Da'eu there, also scratching themselves.

She quickly approached the Da'eu. "Hi do you need help as well? I have some ointment that might soothe the itches. It doesn't make it go away like it supposed to but its better than nothing right?" This would be her last jar of it. She already used so much on everyone she meet at this point. A restock run is called for later.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:16 pm

The green figure stared at the blue skinned staff member, as if trying to convey a message of displeasure. The buildup of acid around their waist was quite strong now, and turned the water around them from a deep blue to a more darkened turquoise. Remaining silent, the cloaked elf continued typing, their painfully slow fingers moving over the invisible keyboard.
Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 Cryptid_Mask
Watching the SC.CO members swimming to the surface, the ambiguous figure remained almost motionless, other than the active typing. Clicking the enter button once again, all SC.CO staff who had managed to regain the water breathing buff found it gone once again. The masked person stood back up, facing the crowd. There was a feminine chuckle as it shuddered, the golden embers behind it's eyes dimming for a moment.

Without a sound, the figure disappeared, only to reappear on the ground opposite of the crowd. It's waxy cloak stood almost straight up, as they continued on the invisible keys. Turning to Kadin, the feminine voice rang out across the market.

"Leave. Log off now." The eerie voice extended from the cloaked figure, announcing both everyone, and no one in particular. The armored figure stood at the ready to fight, facing the pointy eared man with blue skin.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 pm

"Hi do you need help as well? I have some ointment that might soothe the itches. It doesn't make it go away like it supposed to but its better than nothing right?"

Quickly Meilin turned to the lady wearing a dress in hues of blue and a single shade of yellow. After Meilin looked her up and down, then they smiled kindly at her, unintentionally they showed their small but easy to notice fangs. "I'd hate to reject such a nice offer but on this one I'll have to say no. However, dear - you might want to use it for someone such as your self, no?"

Meilin's smile widened a little more. "You should really worry about yourself more then some random stranger right? How about I treat you to something for being so kind, miss...um I don't actually know your name, I don't suppose you'd tell me."

Meilin seemed to be struggling not to scratch their arms into nothing but bits and scraps. It made a slight displeased expression on their face, and every few seconds they twitched; eager to scratch again. Realizing this, Meilin rolled down their sleeves, hiding the itchy blotches forming on their skin.

Which is when the Dae'u realized what was going on not far from them. Not wanting to get involved with the strange person that seemed to have caused the itching in the first place, Meilin reached for Delilah's arm. "Perhaps we should leave..."
Back to top Go down
Kadin

Kadin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 10:39 am

The individual in their strange outfit and grinning mask floated downwards from the archway of the gate as he spoke to them. It was hard to tell much about them, but not only was he fairly certain that they were responsible for the poison that was causing many of the players to itch at their skin, he was fairly certain that they were responsible for the SC.CO. members who were currently running for the surface.

Only two hackers had attacked players and one SC.CO member last year during the winter event, and it seemed that they had increased their numbers over the last year if his suspicions were correct.

A message sprung to life across his dashboard even as his ability to breathe was cut off yet again. Firmly and stubbornly he drank down another potion and opened the message only for a swell of disappointment to wash over him.

Hacker activity spotted at the docks, be aware other events could be under attack. Back up be prepared to arrive and support security officers at multiple locations.

It seemed that any sort of backup would be slow in coming. He would have to try and deal with this situation on his own for the moment. At least the head of security was taking his request seriously, so security would be to him faster than they might have been otherwise, but he could expect that they would not be coming in large number if multiple locations were being attacked by hackers.

With that in mind, he activated one of his skills, summoning a gust of wind that would eventually become a sandstorm.
"Clear the area! I am a member of the SC.CO., and I urge you to log off or clear this area!" His dark eyes narrowed on the hacker, realizing that his own words had echoed theirs. "You should cease and desist. Before something unfortunate happens."
Back to top Go down
Tanithariairisixchel

Tanithariairisixchel

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 12:37 pm

As things started to heat up quickly between players, hackers, and SC.CO. members alike, there was a wet thwap on the ground. The sound was much louder and more solid than should have been caused by an average rain drop - which should not fall underwater anyways - and for some reason the sound of it drew the eye like a moth is drawn to the flame. Inevitably and without fail.

There, laying on the ground between the hacker and the SC.CO. member was a large, still-flopping fish.

The fish flopped again.

Then, as if to punctuate the oddity of a fish falling from some unknown height, a second one followed right behind the first. Then a third, this one almost hitting someone in the head. A larger fish this time. A hammerhead shark? Suddenly dark reaches above let loose and fish of every variation and species began to rain down out of the sky. As if that wasn't odd enough, the fish were quite alive, wriggling as they fell through the water in an attempt to swim and were quite a lot harder to dodge than might be expected.

Big fish, little fish. Fat fish, thin fish. A thousand sparkling scales all glistening in the sunlight as they fell from high up in the sky without reason or explanation.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Delilah tilted her head to the side. "What about me?" she asked. Delilah had not scratched herself at all, not because it wasn't itchy. She was affected just like everyone else. It was simply the fact the girl will feel her own discomfort last in comparison to everything else around her. And considering the growing panic, she literally forgot. Just like introductions.

"My name? Oh sorry I forgot! I'm Delilah." She said cheerfully. "But are you sure you don't need any? You shouldn't keep scratching it like that either. There is no shame in getting some help-"

A voice cut her off. Delilah looked back to see the cloaked figure asking people to log off. Was that the staff member? She wasn't sure but she wasn't about to log off when so many players are still in discomfort. Even when the Dae'u took her arm and made the same suggestion, she shook her head. "There are people hurt all around us. We should give out whatever help we can. Before anything more nasty happen at least."

As if on cue, one small fish flopped down and landed on top of Delilah. She shrieked in surprise, but that was not the end of it. More fishes were flopping down from the sky, all shape and sizes, all floppy and potentially dangerous. Especially the big ones and those one with big spiky fins.

"Oh this is a bit of a bother." she said. Delilah quickly cast her Divine Protection upwards. A thin ice formed above her head. She tried to make it as large as possible, but the larger it goes the thinner the ice and it shattered easily. Despite that she still keep casting it, hoping it offer at least a little protection somehow.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 4:19 pm

The green figure disregarded Kadin and the itching in the crowd as though they weren't important enough to regard. Typing out the same command, she activated the hack once more, removing the ability to breathe from the staff members. The acid seemed to be pouring from the folds of her plate mail, dying the water a sickly brackish green. With a flourishing motion, the figure began to speak again.

"I can keep this up all day, and combat will not end well for you. I recom-"

The female voice cut short, as a hammerhead shark landed at her feet. The figure froze,
still staring at Kadin with an unmoving expression. Her entire head rotated downwards as she held the wild gesture.

There was a brief moment of silence from the hacker before more fish began falling from the sky, apparently unable to get any traction in the water. Glancing back at the still open window, the amber bulbs in her eyes ran over empty air. Seeming assured that they weren't at fault, they continued.

"I recommend that you log off, to prevent any alterations to your character."
Crossing their arms, they seemed impatient. The golden eyes glowed from behind the cloud forming in the water, tinting green. Currents kept most of the cloud contained, the acid already too weak to cause serious damage the moment it entered the water.

The figures movements were obscured, but spectators could see brief keystrokes as the water dispersed some of the acid.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 7:20 pm

Small sharks, big sharks and large fish of many colors were falling from above the the players and the NPC's. A lot of the fish seemed to be rather larger then a human child. ait was not as rare as it should have been that a fish appeared on some random poor persons head. The fish were flopping around desperately trying to swim back into the water but with no success, making them even stranger.

But Meilin hadn't noticed that just yet, they had their attention on the lady in front of them. "What about me? My name? Oh sorry I forgot! I'm Delilah." Delilah hadn't scratched since they had first met, so it seemed likely to Meilin that she had taken something for it. She managed to look almost like a child with how sweet and optimistic she looked - at least as far as Meilin was concerned.

Meilin sighed at the words that Dalilah said after her introduction; they weren't always happy to help people. "Why would you be so kind and helpful when you don't get anything out of it?" Meilin was interested in Delilah's kindness.

Besides, it seemed the best thing right now to work together. "Alright I'll do what I can to help. But I'm not doing it for them, I'm just helping you because you seem to be really nice." Meilin offered a smile to Delilah as the fish continued falling from above. "I have some clothing material that you can use for bandages! Would you like me to cut some for you?"

The offer was accompanied by Meilin pulling out some of the bright material out of their bag.
Back to top Go down
Kadin

Kadin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 8:02 pm

"I recommend that you log off, to prevent any alterations to your character."

The words that the hacker spoke were a threat, nothing more, and nothing less. Kadin's dark eyes narrowed on the hacker, and the truth sank in with the falling of the fish from all around. For the moment he was alone. Alone with a hacker and just his skills to keep him alive. The wind was picking up now, scraping up the sand from the ground along with it. Soon enough the world would be obscured from view, but before that...

Kadin motioned towards the players nearby, urging to them to leave.
"Log off! There is about to be a fight here, and I do not want you caught in the middle."

He could only hope that they would listen rather than remain between him and the hacker. Another potion passed through his lips, and he quickly began to activate yet another skill. This one would hopefully cause the ground to swallow up the hacker and imprison them. Offering the players even more time to escape. "I am not afraid of you, whoever you are. I am a member of the SC.CO. and I will not let you intimidate our players for your amusement. Furthermore, I have called security to this location. If you wish to maintain your clearly unapproved hacker bit, you should be the one leaving now."

It was not exactly a bluff, but it was spoken with more certainty than Kadin felt. In truth he did not consider himself much of a fighter, and fighting was not something he wanted to do. If it came down to it... He was uncertain that he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next