Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Meilin

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 8:32 pm

Everything was happening fast and in the place Meilin was in he wasn't having it, though they had to decide whether they should stay with Delilah as long as needed to make sure she stays alive(Being dead isn't very fun, speaking from experience) or to run away keeping themself safe, leaving Delilah behind. They were negative to this thought, though they made up their mind. They had their doubts about this but what mattered was there is no turning back even if there was he wouldn't take the chance to, Meilin was staying with Delilah and they had an idea.

Meilin hesitated but swerved slowly to Delilah's side and bubbles escaped their mouth as they spoke. "Your main objective is to help those in need and there's a lot so your narrowing it down by looking for the most in need, this thing causing us to itch was most likely sprinkled on top of the city. All in all, up town the city has dealt with this longer than town we should hit the up town and work our way down. They tapped the top of their shell to note she should get on so they could get a move on."

Meilin muttered under their breath. “My current objective is to make sure you are as safe as possible.”
Back to top Go down
Kadin

Kadin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 12:01 pm

The rain was coming down underwater, and from the first moment it appeared he knew that it was something more than rain. Why would the hacker summon it if not for the fact that it was going to do something terrible? He distrusted the masked-faced individual intensely and could tell by their body language and gestures that they were unhappy with him as well.

However his priority were those that had not evacuated yet. Namely the two standing beside one another not far from him.
"Please log off! I do not require healing at this time." He ignored the first drop of rain as it pelted his arm and sent a small pang of pain up the limb. Acid then.

He moved to grasp the dainty woman by her wrist, trying urgently to get her attention.
"Please, this is a very dangerous situation, I have to insist that you log off! I am a game administrator; I promise to make sure that no one else is in the area if you just go now!"

Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 8:22 pm

Kadin's pleading made Delilah stop completely.

To leave someone behind when they obviously needed some help goes against everything she stood for. Every fibre of her being was just screaming, 'never again never again never again'. Her eyes started to water as she stared straight ahead.

Yet the sensible part of her was actually awake this time and also begging her to listen. Meilin has a point, she doesn't have to save these person right now, they are all standing and could make their own way to a safe zone. There are others who probably were worse off and needed her help immediately. Didn't her professor always tell her to triage patients properly so everyone would survive? How could she even help at this point?

Slowly she reached up and grasped the edge of the shell, but no further. The others will have to make the decision for her.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 2:02 am

Seeing Kadin shouting to the remaining civilians, the hacker turned their full focus to the window they were working on. They quickly hammered in the last few words of the prompt before turning back to the staff member. The hacker sat by patiently for a moment, doing a quick glance in her windows while waiting for Kadin to finish shouting.

Taking several steps back, the hacker tapped the final key on the unseen window, the hack going off one last time. Cryptid knew that it wouldn't be the end of the world for any of the administrative team still remaining, but at least she would be able to slip off easier if they still had to focus on finding another water-breathing potion. Taking those few seconds into her advantage, she tapped the ability button on her belt once more, the once obscuring clouds began to quickly dissipate as suddenly as they had appeared. The scoring acidic drops came down slowly now, lightly burning the grounds where it fell, but quickly clearing up.

Glancing back over to Kadin, the smiling figure took one last step back. "It's time for me to go, we'll have to continue this another time." The figure gave one final wave, before falling backwards into a bright blue frame that had suddenly formed behind them. In a flash the hacker was gone, the only signs she was there being the lack of players, the sizzling landscape, and the marks the acid had left on players.
Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 Cryptid_Mask
The End?
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4