Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delilah

Delilah

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:09 am

When asked why would she help others. Delilah only have one answer. "Why not?" She has never known a need to have a reason to help people. It has always been that way, much to the frustration of her family member who wished she would put herself first from time to time.

She keep recasting her shield, even taking another mana potion just to keep it up. However the fishes seemed to just keep coming. Thankfully most of the crowd has dispersed, whether they heed the instruction to log off or they could no longer stand been hit with poison water, unable to breathe or the falling fish, she doesn't know. Just relieved. There are a few stragglers, probably too confused at all the things that has happened. When the Dae'u offered to lend their assistance, Delilah jumped happily - bumping into her owns shield. "Oh! Yes please thanks you! I could use some of more liquid potion instead of the salves. Let's try and calmed down the stragglers so they could get themselves to safety."

She also looked around, trying to see who was the most urgent demand for her attention. Somehow the waters seemed to become more brackish by the minute. Wind seemed to have picked up from somewhere, scattering the flopping fishes all around. So far it is still this Dae'u who hasn't accepted her help yet.

"Show me you arm, I'll be fast and then we help all we could."
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 7:20 pm

"Your threats have no sting. I fear no staff whom you've called, nor any actions you think may work. I will leave upon the completion of my work, and only then. I've given you an admonishment. That will be your final warning. Log off now, and you run no risk of permanent harm or penalties. Stay, however, and you will regret it." As the winds picked up around Kadin, the currents in the water shifted, removing the inky veil that had been cloaking the hacker.

"I do not wish to inflict impairment upon you, nor anyone else." The amber rondures glared out from the pale mask with dramatic intent. The hacker stayed rooted where she stood, with flowing gestures emphasizing her words. Her gloved hands left the keyboard for the first time since their arrival. "With that said, I will guarantee you no hesitation from me."

As the fish fell to the floor, the neon yellow lights emanating from the bioluminescent fairy lights sparkled off the many fish's scales. The resulting light hit the coral buildings, the fire-like lights dancing as the rising currents bent the beams. The beams flying through the brackish water lit up the jade clouds, creating a light show for any spectators.
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:35 pm

It was the first in a long time that Meilin had even thought to help others in such a way. The thought made a memory bloom in their mind, but shoved it down to return to the real world. Or at least the one they were in. A slightly sour expression crossed their face when they realized what Delilah had said. Obviously Meilin was a little shy about the 'helping other people you don't know thing', but they gestured their arms toward Delilah, and allowed her to treat them.

Meilin was appreciative of Delilah's aid, and feeling much better now Meilin felt more inclined to give a hand. "Thank you. Really, I mean - I don't say it enough so; thank you. I feel a lot better now." Meilin offered a big sunny smile to Delilah.

Turning their attention to the nearest person scratching themselves, Meilin spotted someone in a orange summer dress. Calmly but hastily Meilin pointed to another player." There, she seems to be having a bad time. We should go before she harms herself any further."

Meilin sped over to help the the lady. "Alright shorty, you're the leader, tell me what to-What the.." Meilin stared at the currents moving out of place. With a heavy tone of worry Meilin spoke up. "Um, the water not suppose to move like that right?" They lifted their arms to protect their face, to try and see were it was coming from. To their surprise they saw Kadin with a strange figure. Meilin took the form of a largish turtle. "There's someone up there, this might be bigger then we expected. Ok grab on to me, and I'll swim us up there; maybe we can stop this faster."
Back to top Go down
Kadin

Kadin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 11:02 pm

The hacker once again waved their hands in the air, cutting off his supply of air. Immediately his eyes began to water, and his lungs to burn with a need for oxygen. This was ridiculous. A simple twist of those fingers and his every effort was for nothing. He wasn't a fighter either. Not really. His was to try with words and reason, not to wrest things from others with feats of strength. Yet his words were as the breeze through the trees to the obvious hacker.

Through gritted teeth he pressed onward.
"It is no threat, but truth which which I wish to sway you."

He downed another potion, and bemoaned how many were left. If only there had been more when he had gathered them. If the hacker insisted on stealing his breath with every spare swipe of the hand then this would be a short encounter indeed. His black eyes narrowed on the other person, trying to make out some defining feature that he might be able to identify them with later even as the tide finally shifted and the sand began to sting at long last.

Soon enough there would be a sandstorm here at the bottom of the see, driving everyone away and to safety
. "You speak so boldly to me, but you steal my breath with your cowardly hands. If you mean me harm than bring it to me, but I will not allow you further chances to assail my companions. I will not allow you to harm the player base. Bring on your ire oh foul one. Bring your plagues and I will withstand them, for I am the son of the air and I know no fear of you."

With that, he activated his skill Quicksand, noticing that it had not gone off the first time he had activated it. Perhaps this time it would work to suck the hacker into the earth and give him some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:08 am

Delilah smiled as the treatment take hold. She will have to craft more of these salves later, and work on it more. There was always room for improvement. As Meilin point out another player that needed help she immediately set to work. However before she even got near the lady. The current shifted again.

When Meilin asked about it. Delilah shook her head. "No the water was not suppose do that." It was way too sudden and harsh, especially in a town setting. Then bright lights begin to dazzle through the area. She shut her eyes briefly as it was too much for her. Her other hand was holding on to Meilin so she wouldn't lose them all of a sudden.

So it was a surprise when she felt the Dae'u shifted under her fingers, cloth turned to a weird skin. She dared a peek and squealed in delight. "Awww a cute turtle!" She shouted happily. Then proceed to do as Meilin asked and climbed on to their back.

It was a short swim, but it was enough for Delilah to get a better view of the situation. Two players stuck out to her. One seemed to be surrounded by the acidic water and bright lights. The ground underneath them seemed to be acting up. She need to help them both fast!

"Heads up!" She called and threw a potion towards the two players. She hoped it will help them with whatever glitch is happening. The potion was a healing potion that should deal with the acidic looking water when it hit them. Might be small damage with the glass shard but not much.

Eagle-eyed player may have noted that the potion seemed to be heading towards the figure where the acid was coming from. Because obviously that person must be hurting the most! However with the current the way it is, Delilah wasn't sure the bottle will manage to reach the right target.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:15 pm

There was a pause from the hacker as Kadin spoke, and again as there was a call from above. She glanced away from the staff, moving her eyes to the sky. The potion bottle quickly got swept up in the currents, shattering as it crashed into Cryptids mask. The healing liquid was quickly absorbed into the surrounding water, filling all of the crevasses of the acid armor. As the potion touched the acid, the two canceled out, clearing the water of most of the particle effects sans the whirling sand.

The hacker cleared shards of glass off of their mask, and looked around to see the fading color. Disregarding the loss of the Feat, Cryptid turned back to Kadin, realizing he was still talking. Letting him finish, Cryptid began to speak once more.

"My actio-"

Once again, she was interrupted by yet another distraction as the sand began shifting and pulling down. It took a few moments before she realized what exactly was happening, as the shifting currents seemed to mask the sands beneath her. She sighed audibly, before vanishing and re-appearing on a line of fairy lights. The thick wire provided terrible footing, but Cryptid seemed to move ease among the bioluminescent bulbs. Holding herself tall, she called out to Kadin to get his attention.

"As stated previously, I do in fact mean no harm. I have taken no purposeful action against the player base, nor do I intend to. The only actions I have taken have been against your silly corporation, and not you. I will refrain from actions against you directly if possible, as I harbor no ill will towards you." The hacker hopped along the tightrope with grace, stopping again once she reached the coral branch it was growing from.

The howling winds below still affected the hacker, but was weakened by her distance to the feat. Her hood was down now, displaying a pair of gray ram horns and a head of messy ginger curls. The hacker seemed to gaze down upon Kadin with a looming look of superiority as they stood awaiting the next actions of others.
Back to top Go down
Meilin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Delilah exclaimed with cheer at Meilin's new form of a turtle. Meilin didn't mind being called 'cute' but it was a first for them, even with the times they had hung out with others. Meilin couldn't resist responding a bit sarcastically." Sure, I'm a real cute turtle but I might need to take form of a shark, if things go wrong."

Meilin followed Delilah's directions, while doing so couldn't help falling into thought when suddenly Delilah shouted. Surprised Meilin was caught of guard and swerved to the side to avoid any collision.

After Delilah threw the potion in the face of the hacker, words quickly broke through Meilin's lips. "Nice shot!" Meilin coughed. Then rephrased what they had said. "I mean great; you hit them."

Meilin smiled as well as any turtle could, however it faded quickly when the hacker disappeared from their place. The stressed turtle spun around fast, looking for the masked hacker. Meilin looked up at them while talking to Delilah. "Sorry for that shorty, how about I land so you can get off? So you may catch your breath?"

Meilin swooped down to Kaden and landed on the sandy floor. Once there, they took the form of their normal self, and Meilin looked for the hacker. The individual with grey horns and curly matted red hair, wearing a same mask was clearly the hacker. Obviously distracted by them, Meilin looked between Delilah and Kadin. "Alright I am going to assume that you two don't know each other, so... Delilah meet Kadin, Kadin meet Delilah. Ok! Now you know each other." Meilin turned their full attention to Delilah and Kadin. "So what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Kadin

Kadin

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 1:36 pm

Kadin's hands flexed at his side and a moment of irritation swept through him when the person - who was obviously a hacker - simply teleported out of the trap that he had formed beneath their feet. Every detail about the hacker which he could glean he memorized diligently. The colorful hair, the horns which were wrapped around the outside edge of the hacker's mask. He suspected that the hackers were using some kind of malware that would make taking a screenshot of the game useless. Which begged the question; why the mask? There had to be something identifying about the person before him, something that could be used to track them down later. If only he could figure out what it was.

"You speak bold words, but they are laced with lies and deceit. How can your attempts to make me unable to breathe be seen as anything but an attack on myself? Simply because I work for them you targeted me. But your actions are against me. If you think otherwise you are fooling only yourself."

He prepared in that instant to teleport himself upwards as well, but at that moment a pair of individuals appeared at his side. He recognized one as someone that he had seen before all this began, but what were they doing here? The person he recognized introduced him to the girl, but the quick words were half-lost in the howling winds that were beginning to pick up.

"You two need to get out of here!" Kadin waved a hand and moved into a more protective stance between the two players and the hacker. "There is a storm coming! It is not safe to be here right now! Log off!"

He could only hope that the hacker was true to their words, and that they wouldn't attack with the players so close at hand.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 4:29 am

The rapid turning from the turtle does make Delilah dizzy for a bit. She shook her head to try and get her bearings back. As Meilin apologised she just smiled. "It's okay! This dizziness don't bother me!" She was thankful that the place require more swimming rather than walking because she doubt she could walk straight after that spin.

Still they landed back down onto the ground floor to the other fellow. Who also looked a bit haggard. Thankfully Meilin was kind enough to introduce them swiftly. "Oh hi Kadin! You look awful! Give me a bit and I could heal you." At this rate she will be completely out of potions soon and would need to resort to her other spells. Specifically one that transfer damage. Hopefully her own health could handle it.

However the man's words confused her. "A storm? Then shouldn't you log out with us then?" She asked, then turned to see another player. This one brightly coloured, with a mask and was the one where the potion landed on. Delilah pointed to them. "Doesn't mean they also need to log out? Wouldn't they be in danger as well? I should warn them." She stepped around the man daintily and took a few steps towards the floating figure.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 3:09 pm

"You can view it however you like, but I've given my warnings, and yet you still remain. I will re-iterate my wish for you two to leave, please." He pointed to Delilah and Meilin. The hacker's eyes turned as it brought up the invisible panel once more, her fingers running quicker across the keyboard with muscle memory aiding her. As her fingers clicked the keys, she took half a moment to tap a small pouch on her belt. The beams of light that cascaded down from the surface began to dim as clouds formed above, completely ignoring the fact that clouds shouldn't be capable of forming under the water.

The clouds were very clearly a hacker ability, from the physics they defied to the rain that fell, sizzling as it hit the ground. The droplets hit everywhere, slowly degrading the coral, and burning at the skin of everyone it touched. Cryptid seemed calm as acid stung her head and shoulders, not giving any indication that she was worried.

As she inputted the final keystrokes, Cryptid pulled out an umbrella from under her cloak, and opened it as the rain began to pour down more heavily. Looking to Kadin, Cryptid's unchanging gaze watched as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]   Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters in the Deep [Cryptid- Hacker Event]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next