Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Apotheosis

Apotheosis

Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis]   Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 9:45 pm

His touch on her hair feels wonderful, just stoking the fire of the bliss she feels now being here with him. She can't deny that there's a part of her that wants to just stay here, on the rooftop. But...

"Can I take you to my home?" she asks. But then her cheeks burn red, and she elaborates, "My in-game house. We won't do anything that would make you uncomfortable! I just was thinking it would be nice to cuddle each other somewhere nice and warm. And I can show you all of the in-game books I've collected. A lot of them aren't available anymore; they're from old quests that were taken out of the game."

She presses her lips together into a small line. She hates feeling like she's imposing on him. She's nowhere near ready for that kind of thing that he could have interpreted from her comments. Nowhere near ready, and... it was something she wanted to experience for the first time offline. When they get there, that is, to that point. She has to be ready first. She knows that he's so wonderful and patient with her, so kind and accommodating. It's one of the reasons she loves him to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis]   Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 9:58 pm

"Can I take you to my home?"

Wolf blinks his surprise, looking into her purple eyes. He knows instinctively that she’s not asking him there for untoward purposes. It’s not the kind of woman that she is, and the earnest look on her face as she hurries to explain in more detail what she means is both cute and proof of that fact. She’s embarrassed that she slipped and said something more forward-sounding than what she’d intended to mean. It makes him smile at her gently.

He feels that little sliver of light in his chest flicker and grow.

The dark-haired man nods wordlessly and smiles at her. He doesn’t hesitate to rise to his feet, to pull her to her own if she’ll allow it.
“I told you we could go anywhere, and I meant it.” He says the words with a little twinkle in his eye and a spurt of soft warm affection for the woman he pulls into his arms.

As he moves away from the rooftop, he casts one more glance at the sky gone purple with the light of the moon. It seems almost a shame that they’re going to miss so much of it, but he finds that the loss doesn’t bother him much. It seems like his gestures of affection are doomed to be short-lived failures.

Just like you

Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis] - Page 4 UOnjA60
Back to top Go down

Never Get There [Wolf & Apotheosis]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4