Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cordelia

Cordelia

On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis)   On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:55 pm

Cordelia sent the mental command to open up the blocked folder and retrieved the party invite. She moved it back to the active folder, but before accepting the invite, moved over to her security settings. Menus opened up in front of her, appearing only to her vision, but totally invisible to anyone else. The menus responded to her thoughts as the FISH suit did its job of translating her brainwaves into game commands. Cordelia flipped a few toggles in her security settings, changing a few things that would make her account more secure before closing all the settings menus and going back to the party invite.

With a quick glance at Kol, she accepted the invite and information on the rest of the party sprung into view. She shuffled the party member stats over to a corner, but glanced at them trying to get a grasp of the party's strengths and weaknesses. "Wow." She stated half under her breath. "Really magic heavy group." She scanned the quest board herself, looking at the quests at Red's request. After a moment she stated thoughtfully, loud enough to be easily heard by anyone now. "I do not think anything there is out of our reach. And nothing jumps out at me. How about you pick something that you think looks fun to you. I am sure the rest of us should have no problems."
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis)   On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 3:20 pm

One after another he was joined. First by the doctor with brown hair and attire not so different than his, though he would never treat his in the manner which the other man treats his own. He liked things neat and orderly. Which it seemed that the good doctor with his interesting scars and rumpled suit, did not care about so much. Kol resisted the urge to fix the other man’s clothing for him, knowing that the desire would only grow with time. For now he sublimated his desires with thoughts and let himself smile softly with the small simple pleasure of them.

The mermaid brought up an interesting point, and lazily Kol glanced at his own information about the party which had been automatically ignored initially. He didn’t much care about such things usually, but it interested him in this instance since it meant that he could learn something a little bit more about those that he was about to embark upon some manner of mission with.

Necromancer, Battle Mage, Shaman.

All of whom were fairly new to the game looking at their statistics save for the shaman. He let the information go again, and peered at the board. There had been nothing initially struck him as being terribly interesting, but in the new light of new allies there might be something suited to their skills.

Kol dismissed several out of hand for both dullness and/or being more well-suited to those who were fighter-style characters.
“Here.” He finally stated, pointing to one in particular. “I would suggest this one oui? It says that it requires two or more mage-type players. A retrieval of a vial of… Arcane Essence.” Since it was a NPC requested item, it was likely the start of some kind of quest line, but that part neither truly mattered or interested him terribly much.

“I have not done this one, but it should suffice.” He hummed pleasantly.
Back to top Go down

On the streets of Seaguard (Cordelia, Kol, Red, Apotheosis)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3