Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Take your Meds - Skultone & Delilah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skultone

Skultone

Take your Meds - Skultone & Delilah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your Meds - Skultone & Delilah   Take your Meds - Skultone & Delilah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 4:30 pm

The explosion made Skultone wince, the sound of the girl's shriek not doing his eardrums any favors. The damage she received from the fall out of her failed concoction did not seem to upset her so he also paid them no mind. Plenty of players had no pain sensors because it was uncomfortable. Delilah appeared to be one of these users so Skultone only approached the ruin of her cauldron and shrugged.

"Perhaps it would be in your best interest to use more proven recipes before offering them to passing adventurers to try." He brushed his hand over his hair and felt the dust and grime  fall away and rest upon his shoulders. His pink shoulders.

It wouldn't do to dwell on it, he would have someone skilled in dying fix it for him once he had extracted himself from this strange situation.

"In any case, I assume you don't actually need any help from someone at my administration level, correct?" He tried not to think of the time lost that he could have used doing more serious work. This was his job after all. "And you can exit from here when you've finished your... fun?"
Back to top Go down

Take your Meds - Skultone & Delilah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2